Credit Account Terms & Conditions
- All accounts are strictly NET, and are payable by the 20th of the month following invoice date unless agreed terms are applied.
- References you have given will be taken out as quickly as possible. Until such time as you receive notification of your account being opened, cash, cheque or credit card must pay for all goods and services supplied.
- Invoices in relation to policy claims are payable in full, and should the manufacturer accept claim, your account will be credited with the value credited to us by the manufacturer.
- The trading terms of Collease Truck and Trailer Rentals Limited and these terms will apply and failure to observe either will render your account closed and any outstanding balance due for immediate settlement. In the event of a conflict the trading terms of Collease Truck and Trailer Rentals Limited shall prevail.
- We will charge interest and costs under The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1999.
- Risk in goods will pass upon delivery but ownership of goods will pass only when payment has been received in full.
- Invoice queries must be notified to ourselves in writing within 14 days from invoice date.
- We reserve the right to amend the credit facilities offered to you or withdraw the facilities at any time.
DECLARATION: I/WE DECLARE THAT THE INFORMATION GIVEN IS TRUE & THAT I/WE HAVE THE
AUTHORITY TO SIGN THIS FORM ON BEHALF OF THE APPLICANT. I/WE AGREE TO ABIDE BY EACH OF THE CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE.